Sunday 20 April 2008

Mental & Retail Therapy

Is that another week and weekend almost passed by again? I'm sure my internal clock is running fast lately, I feel like I'm in a Stephen King tale called "The Langoliers" where I'm standing still and everything and everybody around me is moving really, really quickly because I'm in a different timespace than everyone else!


...OK so thats really just an overly-dramatic way of saying I've been a bit busy LOL


Regular readers will know I'm also a qualified Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner and it seems to be about time I re-jigged my Beloved Blog a little to give some more space to my "Paul McKenna" skills alongside my Keepsake Kollection pieces...I was thinking of something like...


"Where else can you get mental and retail therapy?!"


My latest collaboration is something I've touched on in a previous post, namely writing some regular NLP related articles for our local AboutMyArea website. I'm very pleased to say that my first feature on "insomnia" has been featured here http://www.aboutmyarea.co.uk/Lancashire/Rossendale/BB4/Health-and-Fitness/Health-Awareness/90050-Insomnia and I'd like to say a big thank you to Christine for inviting me to participate and I'm really looking forward to working with both Christine and Paula from The Life Coaching Practice whose article on "stress" I'll share with you next time


...until then, for mental and retail therapy, who you gonna call?...Focus on Life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon,

Steve (Kipper workshops) here. I read your article on AboutMyArea. I thought it was very good. I find NLP very interesting. I really liked the idea of 'what do you gain from insomnia'. I could really relate to it. I do quite enjoy my little business and creative reflections and ideas when I can't sleep!!

Good stuff!