Sunday 15 June 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

Woo hoo! "Happy Birthday To Me"

42 years ago today little Shaz came into the world, what a momentous occasion that was, did you see it on the news? :)

Hey I'm not a football fan but at least it makes my 1966 birth year a memorable one for lots of people

Well my Bongo got fixed last week, had a new front differential, good as new again now!
And Dad's 80th party was lovely, he was very surprised and I'll show you some piccies very soon.

...until then, take a look at this wonderful card I received in the mail from my very good crafting pal Ruth from Tip Top Toppers http://www.tiptoptoppers.co.uk/ she's put my Billy Bongo on, how cool is that! Thanks Ruth lovey x x



2 comments:

Tip Top said...

Hehehehe!! Glad you like it!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you!!! I hope you had a great day!!! Nice card too!!