Saturday 17 May 2008

Chit chat

Hello again, hello...didnt a song start like that once?


Just a quick catch up on what's going on in the Focus on Life world at the minute!


Looking forward to Dad's Surprise 80th Bash on 1 June, cant wait to see his face when he sees his personalised Kaleidescope invitations and matching cake! Watch this space for piccies


But before that, dont forget to pop along and see me on Saturday 24 May at the Craft Fair being held at Falinge Park, Falinge Road in Rochdale. I'll be taking along my framed pictures and also some personalised invitation samples as suggested by my Craft Forum buddies. Be great to see you in person, come say hi!


On the Neuro Linguistic Programming front, I had a meeting last week with a Mental Health Manager from Oldham Borough Council and I'm really pleased to say he's hoping to include my name on a list of approved Practitioners who can be brought in to to do a variety of Workshops for a variety of different audiences with different needs (hey, I'm different too so I'm just the girl for the job!). We're going to start with a presentation to his team quite soon so I'll definitely keep you posted on how that goes


And on the subject of all things cerebrally-related, I'd love to share this further Stress article with you from my friend and colleague Paula Heap of the Life Coaching Practice which is part of our ongoing Health features on Christine's wonderful AboutMyArea website - there's even a quiz for you to take too, give it a try here http://www.aboutmyarea.co.uk/Lancashire/Rossendale/BB4/Health-and-Fitness/Health-Awareness/93860-Stress-Prevention-and-Stress-Test

...until next time, dont stress out...work out!...or go out!...or freak out! x x

No comments: