Thursday 10 April 2008

Heywood Craft Fair this Saturday

Ooh things are still a bit barmy about these parts - I had a great meeting on Monday evening which will result in Focus on Life (AKA me!) writing regular NLP related articles to appear on a local community website soon - watch this space for more news!

But until then, I did just want to remind you that I'll be at the Craft Fair at Heywood Civic Centre this Saturday so here's a bit more info about the venue including the postcode if you need it, it'd be lovely to see you http://www.venues.org.uk/profile_page.asp?VenueID=1810


When you come and say hi, if you shout "Shaz I've seen your Blog" at the top of your voice, I'll even give you a discount on your first order just because you've given me and my neighbour stallholders such a laugh!


...until next time, keep those Keepsakes handy, you never know when you might want me to make them even more special than they already are

No comments: