Sunday 13 April 2008

Heywood visitors!


Craft Fair photos, originally uploaded by Susan Margaret.

Hey this is me and my lovely Craft Forum friend SusieQ who came with her hubby Bob to visit me at the Heywood Craft Fair yesterday!

I was doubly-blessed by visitors yesterday as another Forum buddy Goldy also came to see me, how lucky was I?!

I've posted this link before but here is where we all hang on a regular (very regular!) basis if you fancy joining us - you'll be made very welcome http://www.craftsforum.co.uk/index.php?referrerid=9261

The fair itself was pretty quiet sadly but we did have rain, rain, rain all day - until it was time to pack up ironically - ggggrrrrrrr

But I do wanna thank my stall neighbours Lorna & Karen for their great company and lovely comments on my work and great tips about upcoming events and all sorts of things. Thats the lovely thing about participating in Fairs. No matter how many or how few potential customers visit on the day, you can always rely on meeting some wonderful crafty like-minded folk and the ideas and information that are exchanged on the day are worth their weight in gold

If you're a new visitor to my Blog and especially if we met at Heywood, a big HELLO and WELCOME and THANK YOU for dropping by and I hope you find something here to inspire or entertain you

...until next time, enjoy the rest of your weekend

No comments: