Wednesday 30 April 2008

Mini Me

How cute is this? If I do say so myself of course!
One of my UK Crafts Forum buddies came across this website which allows you to make little "Mini Meez" of yourself and what fun we've had with them!
Not only can you select your own build, facial features, hairstyles, accessories, clothes, shoes etc but you can also choose different "attitudes" which is a lot of fun!
Our most ardent Craft Forum mini meez fan has even made some famous Mini Meez and we're playing guess the famous person...do we have too much time on our hands I hear you ask?!...not a bit! We just ignore the cleaning, ironing, washing up and all the other boring jobs...

So say hello to Mini Shaz and, if you've met me in person or seen my photo on here, let me know how she compares? Aside from not being able to choose a 4' 11" titchy mode, I think she's pretty spot on!

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

If you'd like to play along and make your very own Mini You, just visit www.meez.com

...until next time, when we may have a Mini Community!

No comments: