Saturday 26 April 2008

It's weekend

And what a lovely weekend it is so far, I hear the weather forecasts are good, I hope that stays true for you wherever you are


D'ya know I was at home on Wednesday and completely forgot to say Happy St George's Day! So although I know this is late, I just wanted to share with you the wonderful celebrations that were held in Morley, West Yorkshire http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7351194.stm

I had every intention of making some St George's Day greetings cards to try and start up a trend for them and never got around to it this year - maybe next year, especially if we could drum up some local interest in marking the day somehow - keep you posted!

And just in case its raining in your heart, take some tips from my friend and colleague Paula from The Life Coaching Practice and read her second article about Stress here http://www.aboutmyarea.co.uk/Lancashire/Bury/BL0/Health-and-Fitness/Health-Awareness/91901-Cures-for-Stress

...until next time, remember you can make your own fair weather every day, take care

No comments: