Wednesday 2 April 2008

Enterprise Island

Where have I been? Off on a little entrepreneurial (is there such a word?) holiday to Enterprise Island!


We had our first special Valley at Work event last night, something a bit different to our regular monthly meetings. We were enlightened and entertained by Iain Scott, the man behind Enterprise Island.


Iain's most definitely a man worth listening to - and meeting - in the flesh. Being a "corporate escapee" myself I could not fail to be instantly enamoured with a man sporting a kilt and the most unique non-corporate hairdo I've seen in, well, ever!


And anyone who dispels the myth that entrepreneurs must be "born" goes on the good guy list in my book


As regular readers will know, I've been a member of the Valley at Work business group since its inception in September 2007 and we're going from strength to strength in Rossendale with members now totalling the 100 mark and aims to double in size.


You can visit the Valley at Work site here http://valleyatwork.co.uk/default.aspx

And I can highly recommend you visit Iain here http://www.enterpriseisland.com/


...until next time, you may well be an entrepreneur too and just not know it yet!

No comments: