Sunday 30 March 2008

My Angel in Disguise

Oh pesky batteries are still in my mouse instead of in my camera...so until I get around to taking a piccy, I'll retype this little verse for you which was inside the card my baby bought for me whilst I was having my job interview on Friday

When everything seemed hopeless
You helped to pull me through
And nobody will ever know
How much I owe to you
My life was full of sadness
And I needed setting free
I was searching for a saviour
And you were there for me
The thought of everything you've been
Brings tears to my eyes
My strength, my truth, my wisdom
My angel in disguise

...until next time, I hope you're an angel for someone special too

2 comments:

Dressed Up Digger said...

What incredibly special words. And how thoughtful of your other half!!!

sophie

Saysie said...

What beautiful words! I hope your new job is going well for you! x