Sunday 23 March 2008

Bacup Easter Fair

So here's a little piccy of my table at yesterday's Bacup Easter Fair and yes, the bar was open!
And so was the food bar where I got my lovely giant cheeseburger with onions & ketchup, yum. And in case he's reading this, I must apologise for teasing the guy who didnt get cheese on his cheeseburger....I subsequently wafted my cheese-ful burger under his nose on the way back to my stall, we did laugh!



If you're one of the lovely people I met yesterday and you're reading this, a BIG THANK YOU for popping along to my Blog too, I'm so pleased you dropped by. It's been running since Feb so please have a good look around cos each post will either show you some of my work or sometimes the work of another talented crafter but hopefully you'll find something to entertain you in one way or another

...and before I sign off, take a look at our snow today! Here's the view from the back bedroom

...and a couple of views from the front bedroom window


...until next time, Happy Easter Sunday!

1 comment:

Saysie said...

Your table looks lovely! And what a great location you had!

Wow the views you have are beautiful, I am so jealous, I might be booking that visit after all! : )

Happy Easter xx