Saturday 1 March 2008

Poppy Puss & Rossendale Radio

So did anyone propose to their unsuspecting men yesterday?! Tradition says that 29 February is the day for the female members of the population to break with stereotype and propose to their menfolk so I hope some of you went for it, be nice to imagine lots of gobsmacked gents stammering their replies!


Couple of things to share with you - firstly I want to thank Jayne from Poppy Puss Creations who's very kindly featured my work on her website!http://www.poppypusscreations.com/index.htm
Amongst other things, Jayne produces a lovely range of soaps & bath products made to order so I hope you'll visit her to to look around


Secondly, an update to my previous post, we've just heard that Tony from http://www.a1creative.net/ has been successful in his application to secure a new Rossendale Radio station licence! So now the work begins to get everything set up and, you never know, you may just hear my dulcet tones reading a radio advert or two...


...until next time Smashy & Nicey better watch out if Shaz comes to Rossendale Radio!

No comments: