Monday 10 March 2008

Speciality Horseshoe Keepsakes

Before I settle down to make my brother and brother-in-law's birthday cards (two days apart!) I just wanted to share these wonderful celebratory horseshoes with you.

Made from real horseshoes, they're a beautiful gift for any occasion - not just weddings - the pink one is for a baby girl's christening, how lovely is that?

















They are the work of my UK Craft Forum buddy Janice of ttp://www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes/ and I hope you'll visit her to see her other photos and read a little about how she came up with the idea in the first place.

I'd love to think they'd fit into my Memory Boxes or even my large A3 recessed frames to make up a wonderful Keepsake Kollection special with a featured photograph!

...until next time, stop horsing about and buy HANDMADE! xx

1 comment:

Clip Clop Horseshoes said...

Thakyou for featuring me on your wonderful blog.