Friday 28 March 2008

Result

How's this for service?

I thought I'd consider doing some temp work for the first time as it could fit in so well with my plans for Keepsake Kollections, my craft fairs, my NLP articles (forgot to tell you about that yet!) and my Valley at Work commitments etc.

So off I trot yesterday morning for my agency appointment, did my tests, did very well, happy so far, trot off home - the same afternoon, the agency rang me to ask if I could attend an interview this morning.

So off I trot again this morning for my interview, lovely place, lovely people, I start on Monday!

Who managed this feat I hear you ask? Well with a little input from me (LOL) all this was accomplished by Justine at the Rochdale branch of http://www.mpeople-recruitment.com/index.html so thanks Justine!

...until next time when I'll share with you the congratulation card and present my baby bought for me whilst I was having my interview (yes, he has that kind of faith in me!)

No comments: