Sunday 9 March 2008

Before and After

Well we've had "Now and Then" so I thought I'd show you a little "Before and After"...no doubt this subject will come up again in many future posts!

This is my beautiful neice Abbie, aged 6, although she wont thank me for fondly remembering her toilet training days when she insisted "no nanna, want auntie shawon take me!"

...and below you can see the close up of just one corner of my large (A3) framed Xmas Special where her photo has been turned into a flower shaped Kaleidescope...

Kids especially love seeing their image in a Kaleidescope, it amazes them. Mind you, I'm reported to be a grown up and I confess I love it too! See how her jean-clad knee has turned into a flower shape in the centre? And how the light reflecting off the fire surround has made its own interesting effect in the piece? And how you cant see the mess on the floor anymore!

The big picture is full of detail, like a giant framed scrapbook page, and can be seen in more detail here http://www.flickr.com/photos/23781019@N08/page2/ or by looking through my sample slideshow at the top right of this Blog page
There's a Pyramaged photo of Abbie's little sister Holly - and a 4-layered "3D" image of us all together - and the thing that makes the whole piece a Keepsake Kollection special - their little xmas present thank you letter to their Auntie Sharon!
...until next time, preserve your little ones in a stunning new way!

No comments: