Saturday 8 March 2008

Missing Pets

I'm constantly proved there are no such things as coincidences in life!

At a meeting last Tuesday evening I was introduced to the guy who runs http://www.rossendaleonline.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2291 which is a great forum for anyone who lives in Rossendale, used to live in Rossendale or who just plain wants to know whats happening in the area.

Whilst having a look around the forum on Wednesday night, I found a post about a local missing dog (aw!) and discovered a brilliant website offering great help if you're in that situation.........

...........and the very next day, my babe's beautiful husky Jet escaped from the garden and went missing!

COINCIDENCE? Personally I think not.

Thankfully, just after I spoke with the lovely lady at DogLost, Jet was found by his 4 strong search party - but I do hope you'll take a look at their site (after checking out my work of course!) here http://www.doglost.co.uk/forum.asp?ID=11892

It's not only an invaluable service and support if your beloved pet is lost but you can register (FREE) to become a Helper - I'm one now! - and you'll receive an email when a dog living in your area has been reported missing so you can look out for them and even print Missing posters from online photos to aid the search

Fear not cat lovers (I have two feline companions as regular readers will know!). I also found this site which helps us too http://www.missingpetsuk.com/?gclid=CMnY8f6X-5ECFQ8gQgodyXUiyA

...until next time, I pray all these owners and their much loved pets are reunited soon x

No comments: