Wednesday 19 March 2008

Easter card & box

Oh its almost Easter weekend, how nice! Except I have a Craft Fair on Saturday and havent made a single easter-related item yet?! Oh well there's still tomorrow & Friday and for the time being, I thought I'd show you the matching card & box I made for my darling last Easter


The six-sided box was embossed and painted and had plenty of room to store the lovely chocolate mini eggs I put inside for him (although I did help him eat rather a lot of them!)

I then embossed and decorated two more panels for the matching feature on the greeting card but cut the top layer into four sections leaving small gaps so you could glimpse the layer beneath

See, I can make things that dont have photographs on them! Although I do love the ultimate personalisation using a photo brings, you just cant beat it

...until next time, enjoy your Easter preparations

1 comment:

Saysie said...

This is lovely! Very pretty colours!
All the best with your preparations for saturday.

x