Thursday 28 February 2008

Mothers Day

I'm sure you've all remembered it's Mothering Sunday on 2 March!
Sadly my own mum passed away many years ago but I do have a lovely stepmum and thought I'd show you the card I've made for her today.
I've mounted the main photo (her dancing with my very suave-looking dad, what an attractive couple they make, doncha think?) onto some nice textured coordinating paper and the background paper is a striking repeat close up of my stepmum Margaret. It's finished with a handmade Happy Mothers Day greeting tag secured with a lovely gold brad. The card insert is personalised and printed in the same typeface to match the greeting tag
...now I KNOW she isnt going to receive another card quite like it!

Orders for your own personalised photograph greetings cards, announcements or invitations can be made by just giving me a call! As I like to say - handmade is special - adding a name makes it personal - using their photo makes it UNIQUE!

...until next time, please treasure your mum!

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is lovely!! Well done!