Friday 8 February 2008

Day Two

Well here we are again!
Just to keep you posted, all my samples are currently "on loan" to a customer who's asked me to produce a framed memory piece for her hubby's Birthday in August. We'll be incorporating his war medals alongside some carefully selected photos so I'm looking forward to designing something really special for him! Once all my samples are back at Focus HQ, I'll start getting some photos on here for you to have a look at.
Why not subscribe to my Blog and receive an email to let you know when a new post has been added? It's FREE and you'll be the first to hear of new designs, SPECIAL OFFERS, updates etc. Just type your email address in the box on the right, click on "get email updates", and everything else will be taken care of automatically, it couldnt be simpler!
Last thing for today, I want to thank the Valley at Work network group at http://valleyatwork.co.uk/ who're working hard to bring as many Rossendale business folk together as possible. Co-ordinated by PEER (People Encouraging Enterprise in Rossendale) we meet monthly to share knowledge, experience and a few laughs along the way. Special thank you to Diane & Sheila who invited me to participate in my first ever craft fair and have asked me to join the Easter Fair on 22 March. More news on that in future posts.
...until next time, laugh long & loud
Shaz x

No comments: