Wednesday 20 February 2008

Traditions Craft Fair, Preston - 23 February 10am-4pm

Just a reminder that we'll be appearing at the Traditions Craft Fair this Saturday 23 February at the Lostock Hall Community High School, Todd Lane North, Lostock Hall, Preston (PR5 5UR if you're entrusting your journey to a sat nav!). Thank you to Lindsay from Foolish Friends who's organised the crafters for this event, I'm really looking forward to it!

I'll be bringing along my first Keepsake Kollection Wedding Special to show everyone on Saturday. These are the BIG recessed frames (imagine A3 size and you're pretty much there) which can take not only my multi-layered 3D photograph designs but real keepsakes from the day, making them an extra-special gift for the bride & groom - or their attendants - or their parents - after the big day

....if the lighting's right tomorrow, I'll post a photo of this first sample so you can see it, just in case you can't get to Preston to see it in the flesh. If you havent already, please register for your FREE email subscription, then I'll email you as soon as it's here

...until next time, make today your special day!
Shaz x

No comments: