Thursday 21 February 2008

Wedding Special


I try to be a girl of my word so, here it is, a photo of the Keepsake Kollection Wedding Special I promised you.

I love these frames, theyre a nice big size (A3) with a deep enough recess to make a striking feature of the memories from any special event.

Here the bride's garter has been put under glass (instead of in her knicker drawer!) and a real box of confetti is raining down on the happy group!...

...and I hope this close up side-view of the wedding party gives you just an idea of how the photograph can be brought to life using careful cutting and layering techniques - believe me, with this many people in the shot, it takes some doing! But its a labour of love and the finished effect is well worth the effort.

...until next time, make your life a labour of love! x Hippy Chick!

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Hello Shaz
wow i love how you've decoupaged the photo, never thought of that at all, all the others look great too.
hope you get plenty of orders for these.
deanne x