Friday 15 February 2008

Rossendale Radio

I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day but, if you're smarting from a lack of love tokens in your house, remember there are 364 other days you can give & receive love!

I want to say a big THANK YOU to Tony Nixon of A1 Creative here in Rossendale who graciously spared me hours of his own time yesterday to demonstrate just how a high-tech radio advert is produced!

Having never seen the inside of a production studio before, I now have a new-found respect for the work and skill that goes into producing even the shortest of jingles and advertisements we hear everyday - not only on our radios but in all sorts of other places - even entertaining us whilst we're hanging on the phone!

Tony is spearheading efforts to secure a local radio station for the Rossendale area and I'm sure you'll join me in wishing him every success, he can be found at http://www.a1creative.net/ if you'd like to ask him about the new station, advertising opportunities or your production needs

...until next time, have a lovely weekend x

No comments: