Thursday 7 February 2008

Welcome!

...to my first Blog, I'm so pleased you've called! Settle in with a virtual cuppa & a biscuit and take a look around...
...now as this is the first entry, there may not be much to look at YET but please stick around & call again. I'll be adding photos of my samples very soon so you can get a glimpse of the type of work I produce. There's bound to be several photos of my cats Missy & Bonny creeping in, likely as not, more often than they should! I'll also show you some views of this beautiful Valley I'm privileged to live in and any other random sights (and sites) I hope you might like to share with me.
I'll also let you know the very latest Focus on Life news as it happens and tell you which Craft Fairs I'll be at as it'd be lovely to see you in real life. The majority of my pieces are "3d'd" in one way or another so the very best way to view them is with your eyes AND hands!
I just want to end (and start!) with a big thanks to the boss & all the guys at http://www.craftsforum.co.uk/index.php?referrerid=9261 for their ongoing advice & support to every Crafter who's lucky enough to find them. If you havent met them before, use this link and they'll know Shaz sent you, I can highly recommend a visit and it's FREE to become a member. As I figure the technology out, I'll share some of their work with you, you're right to be on tenterhooks!
...until next time, be happy
Thanks, Shaz x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurry up and put some of your work on here, I'm dying to see how you 3-d things?! Welcome to the world of blogging and good luck :)