Saturday 9 February 2008

Filing Cat

It's a beautiful, trying-to-be-spring, morning here in the Rossendale Valley. The birds are singing and the sun's shining throwing all manner of lovely shades and hues on the hills.
I hope you like this picture of one of my cats, Bonny, who decided he'd help me out filing my paperwork...


...needless to say, this was a perfect memory for a 3d picture and, when my samples are back (soon), I'll post a photo of the finished picture for you to see. Click onto "get email updates" and pop your email address in so you don't have to remember, I'll email you whenever there's something new to see, and it's FREE!
...until next time, remember, cats leave paw prints on your heart x
(WHY NOT LEAVE YOUR PAW PRINT? ADD YOUR COMMENT ABOUT THIS POST BELOW)

No comments: