Sunday 17 February 2008

Craft Fair Sat 23 Feb!

Oh my giddy aunt, I have a craft fair THIS Saturday, I really need to knuckle down and get some new samples made! All my work is made to order so I like to try and display different ideas of how I can use your OWN lovely photos in a new and interesting way. Or better still, how you can give other people's photos back to them in the form of a card or gift unlike any other they'll ever receive, the look on their faces is amazing and well worth that extra effort!
So, until I get some brand new things made up, here's a sample I'll be taking along to Preston on Saturday - a multi layered hanging bauble of my little neice when she was a tiny person with a matching card - the card has its own mini bauble attached along with a tea-bag embellishment that matches its background design and card-insert
...until next time, cherish your tiny-people, they wont stay tiny for long!
(except for me of course, I'm only 4' 11")

1 comment:

Yvonne Randall said...

Some fantastic ideas here. Love them.

Yvonne